Sunday, October 9, 2016

Hot Lemon Water




Cold weather is approaching us! I have stumbled a crossed a simple hot beverage that you might want to know about. I’ve have been on a thirty day challenge to give up coffee. I would only crave something warm to drink in the morning. Autumn is here and the weather is getting cold. I want something warm to drink more frequently without straying away from the challenge that I’m currently doing. I wanted to eliminate coffee from my daily consumption due the fact that it has little to no health benefits to it. I have started indulging in lemon water that has the complete opposite effect that coffee had. I listed some proven benefits for why to start your day with lemon water..



 Prevents Premature Aging:

It has been established that a sufficient amount of water in the body prevents the body from experiencing dehydration. This maintains the vitality of the skin.






Will Start your Metabolism:
Water first thing in the morning aides in weight loss. Drinking water when you first wake up will jump start your metabolism, instead of your body staying in fasting mode.



Healthy Glow:

Lemons are packed with vitamin C. Vitamin C is one of the main ingredients in most skin care cosmetics. Vitamin C is a pore reducer.






No comments:

Post a Comment