Sunday, October 9, 2016

Caffeine Withdrawls



The morning of the first day that my thirty day challenge started was hard. When I woke up my mind wasn't convinced that today was the right day to start this. I felt like pushing the challenge off for an extra day. Going about my normal routine and not changing a thing would have been easy. I knew I wasn’t striving for easy but for change. I wanted to make myself a cup of coffee but I didn't. I poured myself a cup of orange juice and continued on with my morning like I would any other day. I regretted the decision to give coffee up. I knew after I left the house that was it. I wasn’t going to get a cup of coffee. I loaded my car with the stuff I needed for class and work that day and left the house with my cup of orange juice.  I felt drowsy in the morning and by the end of the day I had a terrible headache.  I experienced common signs of caffeine withdrawals (A Coffee Withdrawal diagnosis).

6 Top Caffeine Withdrawal Symptoms: I did experience most of these symptoms but it was for a short amount of time.
1.     Headache
2.     Fatigue
3.     Drowsiness
4.     Depressed Mood
5.     Irritability
6.     Difficulty Concentrating

No comments:

Post a Comment